The newsletter is now being distributed to members at mid-month instead of the first day of the month. March-April, emailed March 15, is a special Conference Preview Issue. Here’s a digest of what you will find:
- A complete schedule of the 37th annual Conference, to be held June 27-30 at the Hilton Hartford Hotel in Hartford, Conn. You will find this handy for making your travel plans. Please note that we are attempting to arrange for a group reservation at the City Steam Brewery Restaurant near the hotel, with each person paying for your own meal. Watch for an announcement on the website www.columnists.com.
- “Would You Like to Walk in the Footsteps of Mark Twain?” — an article about the marvelous Mark Twain House and Museum, one of Hartford’s leading attractions. We’ll be going there for a special tour and the evening program on Friday, June 28.
- Profiles of three outstanding members of the Conference Professional Development Faculty show you what you have to gain by attending the conference.
- More reasons to be there may be found in a description of two Conference Panels.
- As usual, many of your columnist friends are advancing their careers by winning awards, writing books and other things. Here’s the latest scoop.
If you didn’t do so already, please open your March 15 email notification and click as directed to read the March-April e-Columnist.