Attention, members of the National Society of Newspaper Columnists, have we got a newsletter for you!
The February 2014 edition of The Columnist features:
- “Tips on Contest Entries.” NSNC Contest Chair Bill Ervolino uses his own experience in sharing what he’s learned about choosing which column samples to submit.
- “Short Takes, a Tall Order.” NSNC President Eric Heyl itemizes his memos for us.
- “Go BIG – Be a Chicken.” Don’t chicken out but instead try chicken up, says “you, the columnist” writer Dave Lieber. (Think “cowboy up” but audacious.)
- “Some Cautionary Tales.” Newsletter editor Ben Pollock finds February saw shared warnings from columnists.
- “ColumnNews.” The World’s Longest Column on Columnists? You bet. Have something for a future issue? Send via Contact Form.
Find The Columnist in your email. If you’re an NSNC member and did not receive the newsletter, please let us know via our Contact Form.